to the website for the Parishes
St Martin-on-the-Hill and St Michael and All Angels,
St Saviour with All Saints - Scarborough.
St Martin's is the main Church of England church on the South Cliff in Scarborough and St Michael's, which is situated in Wheatcroft, is its daughter church - full details of both churches can be obtained by clicking on the image below:
St Saviour's Parish was established in 1897 but the present church was only built in 1902. It is located on the North side of Scarborough on Gladstone Road. To find out more about St Saviour's please click on the picture below:
|The Friends of St. Martin's was formed during 2013 as part of the 150th Anniversary of the Consecration of St. Martin's celebrations please click on the image below to access the site:|